Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

There is NO WAY that I cried harder than Hunter today during his vaccinations. I'm too tough for something like that. And, because I am so tough, I certainly did NOT get so upset when I tried to give him his eye drops that I just wound up holding him, rocking him and crying right along with him. His eyes may never clear up because I don't know if I can go through that again!

I also did NOT buy Hunter a tub-o-toys from Wally World today after his shots out of guilt. That is a nasty habit that I would most certainly NOT be starting at the ripe old age of six months.

We did NOT enlist my parents to babysit Hunter on Friday night so that Chad and I could have a date night/party time only too come to the realization that we are not 21 anymore and we're much better off as mommy and daddy as opposed to party animals.

When Hunter decided to take a nap at 7:30 this morning, there is NO WAY that I thought I should join him and snooze by his side until 9:15! I certainly would NOT waste my day off by sleeping in that late.

I think that is all that I have NOT been doing this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment