Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me...not again.



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It certainly was NOT ME that, at the first sign of my son’s first runny nose, ran out and bought a brand new humidifier and batter operated nasal aspirator as well as moved a mattress onto the nursery floor so that I could be in there to listen to him breathe – just in case... Nope, not me. There is no way that I am that neurotic of a mother. No way, no how.

I am definitely NOT delaying solids for Hunter partially because I just don’t want to worry about cleaning up baby mess (at least) twice a day…every day…once we decide to start. I am strictly doing it for his own benefit and certainly NOT for my own benefit in any way, shape or form.

There is NO WAY that Chad and I stayed up way past our bedtimes last night watching “Megan Wants a Millionaire” on VH1. That show is an undeniable train wreck of akwardness that NO ONE of my great intellect would be caught watching or *cough* enjoying.

When out to lunch on Saturday I did NOT for get to bring Hunter’s paci and therefore choose to entertain him by allowing him to chew on a *possibly* clean baby spoon that came out of the bottom of my niece’s diaper bag. And only the most insensitive of mothers would giggle at the faces that he made when he would accidentally gag himself with it, and that is certainly NOT ME.

**Happy Six Month Birtday to my sweet sweet baby Hunter** Hard to believe you've made it this far with me for a mother! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment