Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Smells like a winner.

The building I work in is (strategically) placed between a burrito factory and a women's prison. While one would think that playing neighbors with a bunch of murderers and other assorted female felons would be the turn off, they would be mistaken. If those women were to break out they would want to get as far away from the area as possible, not just next door.
This morning, the temperature was right, the humidity was that perfect bit of heavy and the sun was just over the horizon when I pulled into work. As I opened the door of my car to step out I was punched, beaten and shaken to the ground by the horrible, HORRIBLE smell of rotten potatoes and beans wahfting into our parking lot from the burrito plant. I simply sat back in my seat, closed the door and asked the heavens why I work here again and thank the heavens that I wasn't hungover.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment