Thursday, August 20, 2009

In case you never hear from me again...

Tomorrow we leave for Arkansas, way back in the sticks of Arkansas mind you. Chad informed this morning that when we get down there I will need to be on the lookout for tarantulas and rattle snakes. WHAT? I started crying, no kidding, I was bawling. I'm going to be staying in a house full of stuffed bobcat carcass(es?) and I am going to be on high alert the whole time looking out for the most disgusting creature to ever roam the planet and deadly, venomous man-eating snakes, all while trying to keep it together for a six month old baby. What have I gotten myself into??? To make matters worse...it's a dry county!
So, if you never hear from me again, you can assume that one of two things has happened. Either a.) I was killed/eaten by said venomous man-eating snake or b.) I saw one of those ENORMOUS furry eight legged beasts and fell dead just out of sheer terror.
Should be fun!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Have fun. My parents live in Arkansas, but by no means "the sticks" Bentonville to be exact. I hope it will be better than you expect. Take some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or you died because you're in Arkansas and can't drink!

    ReplyDelete