Tuesday, October 12, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge – Day 2

Day 2 of the blog challenge over at Katie's Journey is to tell you all about 'The Meaning Behind my Blog Name.'

Originally my blog was entitled “Chad and Me and Baby Makes Three.” I created the blog when I was living in Hays, Kansas – about 200 miles from “home.” I actually started the blog to keep my family back home up to date on our little bun in the oven that would become Hurricane Hunter. I truly expected that name to ring true for much longer than it did! When Hunter was only 8 months old we learned he was going to be a big brother. The blog name didn’t change until there was officially a #4 in our family. “Two Under Two – Let’s Do This” was more of a motivational cheer to myself. Before I ever had kids I always joked that I wanted two under two and people thought that I was crazy. Actually, I thought two under two was a crazy concept as well but now that it’s what we have, I truly wouldn’t want it any other way. The tag line “An attempt to raise two little men without screwing them up for life!” is my number one (tongue and cheek) goal as a mother!

Of course, the current blog name will really only hold true for another (gasp!) four months because my itty bitty Huntdog will no longer be “under” two. At that time, I will probably reevaluate and come up with something a little more timeless. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I would say you have your hands full with 2 under 2!! I am sure it's fun to have your boys so close in age!! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 under 2...my mom did that too! My sister and I are only 18 months a part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh - i love it! embrace the next 4 months while you have 2 under 2... i'm sure your boys love it! being so close together!

    ReplyDelete