Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So What Wednesday


So what if…


I haven’t even started planning for the H Dizzle’s 2nd birthday party yet. I mean – I have almost 2 weeks still!

I have not had one sip of water today. I am in desperate need of a sugar substitute detox.

The real reason that I’m joining Weight Watchers is that it’s a chance to see 3 of my favorite people in the world every week. The fact that I really NEED to be going is a distant second.

If I told everyone that asked what to get H for his birthday “NO TOYS”, yet I have already bought him a few.

I’m really excited that H is also getting a potty for his birthday.

I start to hyperventilate if I’m not in bed by 9:45

I use a Turbie Twist. I got it in my stocking for Christmas and I love it. Sure, I look like a tool – but I’m totally cool with that.

I kept my workout to 45 minutes on Monday because it was just me and one other guy in there and he was creeping me out – hardcore!

I have done more work in the last two weeks than I did in the entire month of October. Not that I didn’t work in October – these last few weeks have just been CRAZY.

I’m heading out the door to have dinner with some of my besties and it only took us 2 months of saying that we were going to get together to do it before we actually did it. It’s time to get my “Ramona” on!

I almost had to title this “So What Thursday” because I kept getting distracted and forgetting to post this.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have had your plate full! Hope you get to enjoy some down time at dinner tonight. I CANNOT believe H is TWO! Excited to see you tmrw at WW. :)

    ReplyDelete