So - I never finished the 12 days of Christmas Challenge. I suck. I know. Our tree wasn't up yet so I couldn't participate in the decoration day and it was the weekend and I almost never post on the weekend so I just failed. I'm okay with that.
But, since I did feel like doing a little blogging today but really had nothing important to say, I decided to hop on Lauren's "Fill in the Blank Friday"
1. I wish that my pocketbook would align with my fashion sense (currently the inverse is true).
2. Yesterday I almost destroyed my car when the truck infront of me had a full size basketball goal fly out of it while going down the HIGHWAY! .
3. Today I will do a little work and then go hope to prep for the 31 party I am hosting tonight.
4. Tomorrow I will spend the day cuddling the two most adorable boys in the WHOLE. WIDE. WORLD. while their daddy tries to take down Bambi's mom.
5. Maybe I will be able get H & B to nap at the same time and I will join them.
6. Someday both of my boys will sleep through the night AND sleep past 6 AM.
7. I love the way that H will just bust out random words and full sentences that I would never expect to hear from a 22 month old. Some of my favorite words he says include: medicine, Lacey (I don't like that he says it, but it's so cute when he does), chicken, and sucker.
That's about it! Have a Great Weekend y'all!