Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What should have been his birthday...

One year ago today was Hunter’s original due date. A year ago, I went to the doctor – still very pregnant. That afternoon, I somehow convinced myself that my water had broken and we went to the hospital, only to have them tell me that I was indeed, not going into labor. Boo! It would be another EIGHT DAYS before he would make is grand entrance. But man-o-man…he was worth the wait.

In other news, the countdown has officially begun until we find out if Hunter is going to have a baby brother or a baby sister. 14 days to go…

In even more other news, tonight is Bunko night. I love Bunko night. I play with a bunch of girls that I hardly know and two that are my closest and dearest friends. We all have fun. We eat good food. We laugh – A LOT. There is often yelling and sometimes even tears (Michelle!). Since having Hunter I have a hard time ever feeling like anything other than a mommy but Bunko night is just about celebrating a bunch of crazy women rolling dice and enjoying life – as long as I remember to leave enough diapers at home for daddy!

1 comment:

  1. I just noticed you were a follower on my blog :) thank you, I am assuming you found me on BBC?.
    Congrats on the new baby coming!
    Hunter is adorable and looks like he will be a great big brother!

    ReplyDelete