Monday, June 29, 2009

Nope... not me


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I most certainly did NOT spend an extra five minutes pumping in the Women's Resource Room today so that I could finish an article in a magazine. That's so irresponsible...I would NEVER do that!
I do NOT worry that my sweet, precious son's first word might be of the four letter persuasion due to the fact that I can't help but curse the heavens while driving...
My husband has NOT recently suggested that I give up driving all together because of my road rage. Of course I do NOT assume that everyone else on the road has made it their sole goal in life to prevent me from getting from point A to point B happily.
While painting our bathroom yesterday is was certainly NOT important to me that my outfit match though I didn't care that the shirt was missing sleeves and had a giant spit up stain on it.
I did NOT spend my commute home today deciding which wonderful things that I do NOT do that I would post on my first Not Me Monday.
I am NOT letting Chubbs nap an hour before his bed time just so that I can finish writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment