Thursday, January 3, 2013

Eat Duck and Rock Chalk!

It's a very purple day around here.  KSU is playing in the Fiesta Bowl tonight vs. Oregon.  From what I can tell, most of the state seems to be on board with this.  Sure, there are some nasty KU fans out there that are probably spitting garbage about it, but who cares?  KSU is a damn fine football team with one heck of a coach.  I think you would be hard pressed to find a KSU fan that couldn't say the same about my beloved KU's basketball team.

Speaking of KU basketball and because I need a break from all the #EMAW littering up my FB News Feed I give you this little ditty.  It has made an already bright day even brighter.
I can't tell you how many times I have watched it.  I smile every time and when I watch Withey in the back, I can't help but giggle.  Then there are Travis Releford's abs...  Go on!




So - good luck 'Cats!  (Please, don't tell my dad I said that).  If you need me, I'll be watching this .gif again...and again...and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment