Friday, September 2, 2011
It appears that I've been out of the loop as of late. New month, new perspective. I would like to think I"m going to blog a little more. Here's hoping I'm right.
I thought I would jump back in with a little Five Question Friday.
1. Shoes in the house - yay or nay? – I’m a yay on this one. Our house is run by toddlers, there are messes everywhere. Unless your shoes are covered in shizz, you aren’t going to do much damage so no need to lose the shoes.
2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc? – Flip flops. I cannot stand when people call them thongs. Yes, that’s what I called them in the 80s but now that word is reserved for an entirely different article of clothing.
3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to? – Okay, so there is this one song that I learned all the words to when I was a Freshman in high school and I thought I was SO COOL! It is probably the most vulgar and raunchy song ever in existence. I seriously can’t even give you the title of it because even the title is DISGUSTING. Anyway, we were at this party a while back and some girl had an “Old School Mix” on her iPod and that song came on and I still knew EVERY WORD. It was horrific – I was embarrassed for myself! Anywho, the song is by Akinyele and starts with the word “Put” – google it and prepare to be horrified. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
4. What is the best quality to have in a friend? – For me, it’s the ability to keep their friggin’ mouth shut. I have a really hard time confiding in people for this reason. I would never ask my friends to keep things from their husbands or family, but outside of that, if I don’t want other people to know the goings on in my life – I would hope that they would respect that. I feel like I do a damn good job keeping my friends’ secrets, I just hope for the same in return.
5. Do you know what you want for Christmas?
La Mer Chain Wrap Watch
KU Stackable rings
HAPPY FRIDAY Y'ALL!