Thursday, April 30, 2009

etc...

It has been two months since the last time I posted anything and yet it feels like yesterday. Time is flying by, I can't even believe it. Hunter is growing like a weed. He's enormous and I'm madly in love with each and every little roll on his body. He's starting to get personality and is just the funniest little creature. He's totally content just laying on the ground looking up at the fan or air vent. They are his best friends (aside from me of course). He's an amazing sleeper most nights. Sleeping from 8 or 9 pm to 6 am. Only to wake long enough to eat and smile for a few minute before heading back to dream land for another 3 hours. I'm getting more sleep now than I have in a long time. **here's hoping that I'm not jinxing myself**

My niece Camryn will be one year old on Sunday. She is exactly 9 months and 7 days older than Hunter. I look at her and can't belive that just a year ago she wasn't here. She is SO fun and adorable. I'm such a proud aunt. Her parents are throwing a party for her on Saturday which I am looking forward to. It's always fun to watch little ones open their presents and tear apart their first birthday cake.

Since my last post our family has been growing. Two of my cousins' wives have had beautiful baby girls. Just this past Monday my cousin that was more like a brother, Adam and his wife Tammy gave birth to Layla. I am so excited to see what a great father he is going to be. They are going to be fantastic parents.

I should be sleeping...I think I'll give it a shot.
Here's an oldy but goody of my little guy...
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hunter is adorable - I love this picture! And that's so great about the sleeping schedule, lucky you!

    Jenny Calvert

    ReplyDelete