Wednesday, December 10, 2008

And so it begins...

Not exactly sure why, but I've decided to start a blog. In my mind, it is so that once our little friend gets here it will be a way for friends and family to stay tuned into what is going on in his little life. Truth is, it's more an excuse to talk about myself!
In pregnancy news: I am 32 weeks and 2 days today. This little guy is a kicking fool. I would joke that he's going to be a soccer player, but Chad won't stand for that. Football and wrestling here we come! Since we are less than 8 weeks away, I'm seeing the doctor every other week now. Appointments have all been going well. Blood pressure is in check and the little guy's heartbeat is strong. That's all that matters to me.
I really should get started on Hunter's nursery but I just can't bring myself to do it until there is a crib in there. Otherwise, it's just a rearranged guest bedroom with an empty wall. I have attempted to get creative though and made some letters to hang on the wall for the little guy. When I made them, Walmart was out of the "H" and I don't want to hang up an "unter". I have the "H" now but left my ModgePodge in Topeka so I'll finish those up next week. Here's a picture.
Photobucket
In other news: There really isn't much other news. Hays is Hays. Winter is officially here and with it comes the northerly winds that take your breath away. So far we haven't seen much by way of snow. I'm sure that it will probably come when we are heading home for Christmas. That's about our luck.
Speaking of Christmas - I am quite excited to say that I am all but done with my Christmas shopping and wrapping. I guess it's pretty easy when I have nothing else to do with my day.
Here's who I spend most of my days with these days. He loves this outfit.
Photobucket
I'll be back when I have something more exciting to say!

1 comment:

  1. The "UNTER" sign is absolutely adorable. I didn't know you were crafty. I absolutely love the wooden/felt animals. I've bought them before, because I thought they were cute, but never knew what to do with them. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete